dendoo daily challenge: day 10
Hi everyone! did you enjoy the music yesterday? I listen to all those songs, yes even SPICE GIRLS. Today is another fun challenge because this weekend we’re going to start some more serious ones so I think you guys need a lil something fun today. Don’t forget tomorrow is the end of mini Lent. I hope you didn’t give in and end up doing what you said you wouldn’t do. my car is clean still and I haven’t eaten one bite of sushi though I was very tempted at times.
Today’s Challenge: Plan your dream trip.
Don’t make this hard folks! You can get as elaborate as you want or simply say I’d like to go to India. Point is I want you to imagine your dream trip and what you’d like to do.
Some Planning Trip Tips:
1. Set a date: this way if you ever do decide to trade large amounts of money for a seat on a flying death trap youll have a goal as to when you want to go.
2. Think about inviting a friend or two: do you want to escape near death in Africa alone? I think not!
3. Don’t worry about cost too much. We gotta eat today. Economy.
4. Pick a place that has cute guys or girls. Can we say Holiday Hookup?? Hello!
5. Pick a place you’d really love to go to. If you want to go to China why are you picking Hawaii?
So start daydreaming today folks. The challenge has been issued!
I found my camera! So later this afternoon I will be posting the stuff about the Child Abuse March. I’m so happy. Also will have some special dendoo news later today. Keep on the lookout.
much love, dendoo!