OMfG (you must click)
Have you ever crushed so hard on a guy (or girl) that you felt your heart was about to squeeze into a million taste the rainbow pieces? Because his voice makes me melt, his eyes make me question and I swear I tasted his kiss. All from him saying my name. I like someone. It could be you.
But the best part is…I still love being single. Word to yo momma.
rant of the decade though is should i feel bad that i crave something and i can’t get it here in provo? where are all the good guys hiding? if i dipset out of my race are you gonna bad mouth me?
so give me my (a) (e) (i) (0) (u). a) i am attracted to asian and white guys, e) i am attracted black guys too, especially boos like malcom… i) but he needs to be smart o) he needs to be of the individuality persuasion u) he has to see me as a phenom of life. and do i get that here? ummmm…NO. so should i look elsewhere? perhaps. at the moment i am rolling in the joys of an STD free life and the singlehood but when i start craving can you really expect me to shut the hell up and take the slim pickings that are offered here? ummmm me thinks not.
so here’s my DATING 101:
– ain’t a lot of what i want in provo. straight up on ice that’s $5 advice.
– men of any race and nationality can break your heart.
– if you aren’t down for the revolution i’m not down for you. //i’m a radical at heart//
– don’t hate me cause i’m so lightyears in my wants and needs. i’m on my grown woman tip.
– i don’t date kids.
– so if you really want to talk to me….leave your application with my assistant. we’ll get back to ya.